Members of the media are most welcome at ESOF and indeed are a key part of the conference. Registration is therefore free for press and science communicators who meet the accreditation criteria, details of which can be seen below.
Follow the link to register for your place at ESOF!
ESOF registration includes:
- Admission to all ESOF 2016 conference sessions from Sunday 24th - Wednesday 27th July
- The social programme including: the Opening Ceremony and Exhibition Opening (Sunday), ESOF Party (Monday), Media Reception (Tuesday), Closing Ceremony (Wednesday)
- Press tours
- Access to press conferences, briefings and press points
- Access to the onsite media centre with full business centre facilities (workstations, printers, hardwire internet access etc.)
- Digital media library (embargoed press releases, image gallery and video files)
- Conference app with complete programme including all presented abstracts
- Conference materials including delegate badge and conference bag
- Complimentary lunch, plus tea and coffee throughout the day
- Free internet access
Media accreditation for ESOF 2016 is reserved for members of the press (print, photo, radio, TV, film, news agencies and online media) and public information officers/science communicators. Your application will be reviewed and a response issued within 48 hours.
To complete the accreditation process, please submit the following:
- Name, complete contact information (phone numbers and e-mail address), and the name of the media outlet/organisation you will be representing
- Proof of employment by the media outlet/organisation (e.g. copy of a valid press card, publication's masthead, link to company website)
- For freelance journalists - two credited articles or news reports from recognized media outlets, published in the last 12 months, which demonstrate your capacity to cover the types of research/issues addressed at the conference